- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Defence
- Maritime and Admiralty
- Ontario, 2009
- J.D. (Queen’s University), 2008
- B.A., Honours (University of Toronto), 2005
Bonnie is an experienced insurance coverage counsel. She regularly advises insurers with respect to coverage issues relating to commercial property, liability and personal lines insurance policies. She has appeared before all levels of Court in Ontario and before the Federal Court of Canada.
Bonnie has been an associate with Isaacs Odinocki LLP and its predecessor firm, Isaacs & Co. since her call to the Ontario Bar in 2009.
- Bonnie Huen, Stephanie Penninger and Carrol Hand, “Know the Ropes When Flagging Your Vessel” presented by the American Bar Association TIPS Admiralty & Maritime Law Committee in Stamford, Connecticut, March 2016
- Arie Odinocki and Bonnie Huen, “Slips and Falls on Board: What Can We Do To Reduce the Impact?” presented at the 38th Cruise Canada Conference of the Canadian Passenger Vessel Association, November 2014
- Bonnie Huen, “Container Late Fees: Is Damages for Conversion the Answer?” The Transportation Lawyer, Vol. 15, No. 1, July 2013
- Bonnie Huen, “Incoterms 2010” The Transportation Lawyer, Vol. 12, No. 4, February 2011